Unbalanced Invasions

Hay! I am the greeting ghost, who tells many of the same people this same thing many times. Talk to me if you want some one to say: "Hay! I am the greeting ghost, who tells many of the same people this same thing many times". Anyways, you've got a long way to go, get er' done!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unbalanced Invasions

Hay! I am the greeting ghost, who tells many of the same people this same thing many times. Talk to me if you want some one to say: "Hay! I am the greeting ghost, who tells many of the same people this same thing many times". Anyways, you've got a long way to go, get er' done!

Unbalanced Invasions

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unbalanced Invasions

The kingdom Gawwmar is now safe, however Bonsai Arrow have caused quite the disaster. There is not much that can be done about it, except survive. Build up your territory, become the next threat or relief.

Element of Earth

Quiver?
    Quiver?
    Master
    Master

Element of Earth Empty Element of Earth

Post by Quiver? June 4th 2009, 7:15 pm

The earth element represents matter. Everything in the universe is made of matter. You can touch what exists and often see or hear it. Earth is real and objective because it is perceivable by the five senses. Everything that exists in the universe is either earth or water. For anything to manifest, it must contain the elements earth or water.

Of all the elements, the earth element is the most easy to confine and capture, to hold in the hand. It is rigid, fixed and stable. Anything that is attainable is "down to earth" and not "airy fairy", or "high in the sky". Archetypal earth is real, heavy, and the basis of all achievement. It is the foundation of all that is. Like the real earth, it is fixed, stable, organised and predictable. It is limited and disciplined.

Of all the elements, it is the earth that can be possessed and owned. It provides a solid basis for our existence (dependable and stable), yet it can rise only so far. And the higher it rises (a bolder on a mountain), the farther it has to fall, making it cautious. Unlike the other elements, it cannot easily rise and almost never disappears.

Earthy people are, therefore, cautious, premeditative, conventional and dependable. They live by a practical, common-sense code and seek physical wellbeing rather than spiritual enlightenment, or to rise high. The expression "down to earth" sums them up. They are responsible, methodical, and concerned with detail. Children of the earth element are therefore well suited to life on this planet. They are realistic, builders and hard workers. They are pragmatic, materialistic and reductionist - they reduce everything to what is practical, useful and observable. They particularly value skills and abilities. Earth types are successful business people in the sense that they can stably maintain things. While the fiery type is an innovator, the earth type is cautious and practical, being more interested in established business activities than new innovative ones. Imagination to an earth type is of realistic representations of the five senses (or a few of them). They think about what is, rather than what might be. In a way, they lack imagination. They can be too fixed to rules, regulations and procedures.

Current date/time is March 28th 2024, 11:31 am