Unbalanced Invasions

Hay! I am the greeting ghost, who tells many of the same people this same thing many times. Talk to me if you want some one to say: "Hay! I am the greeting ghost, who tells many of the same people this same thing many times". Anyways, you've got a long way to go, get er' done!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unbalanced Invasions

Hay! I am the greeting ghost, who tells many of the same people this same thing many times. Talk to me if you want some one to say: "Hay! I am the greeting ghost, who tells many of the same people this same thing many times". Anyways, you've got a long way to go, get er' done!

Unbalanced Invasions

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unbalanced Invasions

The kingdom Gawwmar is now safe, however Bonsai Arrow have caused quite the disaster. There is not much that can be done about it, except survive. Build up your territory, become the next threat or relief.

Light

Quiver?
    Quiver?
    Master
    Master

Light Empty Light

Post by Quiver? June 4th 2009, 10:24 pm

You are tolerant and conscious of others, and people are generally drawn to your kind open demeanor. You give help when it is needed and enjoy the happiness of others. Sometimes you may have bad days, but you try not to take it out on other people. Your goodness inspires people to be the same way, and you know that your friends will do the same things for you that you do for them.

May have a hard time learning, unless they are the intelligent, focused type. Can easily get into trouble for doing the right thing, from anyone. Path may swerve, powers may fail, but when it comes to defense, this element is prime along side with Earth or Periodic elements. Hard to reach peak of power, or even come near to it, but this is very bendable and may be useful to many in many different areas. If this element is used for evil, you may possibly lose age, power, or memory.

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 9:19 pm