Unbalanced Invasions

Hay! I am the greeting ghost, who tells many of the same people this same thing many times. Talk to me if you want some one to say: "Hay! I am the greeting ghost, who tells many of the same people this same thing many times". Anyways, you've got a long way to go, get er' done!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unbalanced Invasions

Hay! I am the greeting ghost, who tells many of the same people this same thing many times. Talk to me if you want some one to say: "Hay! I am the greeting ghost, who tells many of the same people this same thing many times". Anyways, you've got a long way to go, get er' done!

Unbalanced Invasions

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unbalanced Invasions

The kingdom Gawwmar is now safe, however Bonsai Arrow have caused quite the disaster. There is not much that can be done about it, except survive. Build up your territory, become the next threat or relief.

Yin-Yang

Quiver?
    Quiver?
    Master
    Master

Yin-Yang Empty Yin-Yang

Post by Quiver? June 4th 2009, 10:34 pm

Most dangerous, you are sitting on the fence being corrupted yet purified. Indecisive beginners often choose to work with this element, and may become the most powerful of all, the the power dose not over through them first. Confusion and hormones grow strong and sometimes out of control for users, and acts like a drug. Chi energy manifests itself in two forms the Yin and the Yang. Each manifestation yields its own distinct set of attributes or "personality traits" if you will. Still, these opposites manage to attract each other like opposing sides of a magnet and when the two energies harmonize the result is pure brilliance. A classic Yin and Yang image may come to mind and it does serve as the perfect icon of what is to be achieved inside each and every room of the home.

If used wisely, you will be balanced, have no karma, and grow in your skills, though unlikely to ever use them much for selfish needs.

The majority of us gravitate toward one side or the other and the rest fall somewhere in between. As you will soon discover, everyday household things are classified much the same way as our personalities and only after developing a working knowledge of Yin and Yang traits, will you be able to mix and match furnishings in your home with your personality.

Harmonization begins by first understanding our own character and by associating personality traits with Yin and Yang energy. Previously, we mentioned that every individual tends to radiate either a Yin or Yang Chi. The type of radiation felt from one's personality depends solely on very specific personality traits associated with that individual. The next few paragraphs examine some of these traits in order for you to paint begin to understand yourself and your own Chi. As we begin to categorize some common personality traits please pay special attention to any of the traits that are present in your own persona.

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 10:47 pm