Unbalanced Invasions

Hay! I am the greeting ghost, who tells many of the same people this same thing many times. Talk to me if you want some one to say: "Hay! I am the greeting ghost, who tells many of the same people this same thing many times". Anyways, you've got a long way to go, get er' done!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unbalanced Invasions

Hay! I am the greeting ghost, who tells many of the same people this same thing many times. Talk to me if you want some one to say: "Hay! I am the greeting ghost, who tells many of the same people this same thing many times". Anyways, you've got a long way to go, get er' done!

Unbalanced Invasions

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unbalanced Invasions

The kingdom Gawwmar is now safe, however Bonsai Arrow have caused quite the disaster. There is not much that can be done about it, except survive. Build up your territory, become the next threat or relief.

Two hand sword fighting

dragn
    dragn
    Master
    Master

Two hand sword fighting Empty Two hand sword fighting

Post by dragn June 16th 2009, 4:15 pm

Teacher: Still in need (dragn filling in till teacher is found)

Description: This class you will learn to fight using only one sword. In this case you will be focasing on strenght and very little stealth. Which makes sense as you will be carrying around a huge sword. Skill will also be big as you will have to lean how to swing a sword around so you will be able to black faster attacks. Which leads to the downfall. You are slow and speed is able to quickly destoy you. so be careful. You have an advantage and dis advantage about fighting many people at once. You have a longer reach so peolpe are unable to just jump in but you will tire out quickly. So in simple words get your job done fast

To join or ask question please post a reply to this page. Exclamation