Unbalanced Invasions

Hay! I am the greeting ghost, who tells many of the same people this same thing many times. Talk to me if you want some one to say: "Hay! I am the greeting ghost, who tells many of the same people this same thing many times". Anyways, you've got a long way to go, get er' done!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unbalanced Invasions

Hay! I am the greeting ghost, who tells many of the same people this same thing many times. Talk to me if you want some one to say: "Hay! I am the greeting ghost, who tells many of the same people this same thing many times". Anyways, you've got a long way to go, get er' done!

Unbalanced Invasions

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unbalanced Invasions

The kingdom Gawwmar is now safe, however Bonsai Arrow have caused quite the disaster. There is not much that can be done about it, except survive. Build up your territory, become the next threat or relief.

Element of Fire

Quiver?
    Quiver?
    Master
    Master

Element of Fire Empty Element of Fire

Post by Quiver? June 4th 2009, 7:02 pm

Fire tends to go upwards, and can raise things into the clouds and beyond. The sun and the stars are fire - high in the sky! Fire cannot truly be confined, although it can be controlled. Even so, it eventually escapes into the sky. Not surprisingly, fire is associated with spirit, high ideals. Fire ideas can be very distant from the ideas of this Earth. While fire consumes, it also creates new life (forest fires remove the old and enable the new - some plants even wait for the fire to release their seeds!). Of all the elements, fire captures our attention the most. Archetypal fire goes high above the earth, is consuming, clinging and captivating and creates the new and removes the old.

Fire is raw energy.

Fiery people have high spirits, great self-confidence, enthusiasm, and direct honesty and openness. They project a radiant, vitalising energy that glows warmly. They need a good deal of freedom to express themselves so they can insist on their own point of view. They are consumed - even entranced - by whatever they do. They are motivated by excitement, insight and intuition. That is, they get an idea which captivates them. They do not consider rational or logical thinking or practical feasibility. The idea comes to them fully formed and full of power. While the idea may grow over a period of time, it does not grow logically but intuitively. Sometimes fiery people do not know why they must do what they must do!

Fire appears as if from nowhere, it grabs everyone's attention, and forces its way through almost everything, consuming the air, evaporating the water and chars the earth. Even the rocks are scorched or even melted (larva).

Not surprisingly, fire people are assertive, individualistic, active and self-expressive. Fire sign energies can stimulate others, but they can also overpower and exhaust them. Good natured and fun-loving, they may have many friends. They are generous with their time, energy, and resources. They value having a good time above material possessions. They are generous but egoistic. Fiery people may believe so strongly in their own powers and abilities that they fail to notice the powers and abilities of others. This may mean that they do not give others the credit they deserve, or it may be that they underestimate their opponents. They believe that "If you want a job done well, then do it yourself". However, they belong to a group that is the most daring and capable inspiring natural leaders. They lead from the front. In war or business, they are out in the front leading the way. They are independent and individualistic leaders, rarely consulting others before they act. In fact, they may not even think things through to themselves, because their mode of thought is intuitive. They are always "on stage" and need to be recognised and admired for their attainment and accomplishments. They consider being appreciated more important than being rich. Nothing hurts them more than being ignored. The fire sign sense of honesty is straightforward and often child-like. They believe everyone is like themselves an open book. This may lead them to be gullible and naive, or to others exploiting their openness.

Current date/time is May 12th 2024, 11:22 am